Geofencing creates a virtual perimeter that you create, identifying your target audience by using the device IDs on their cell phones. You can choose to market to people as they pass by your shop, or send ads to people who frequent a specific competitor’s establishment. Whenever your target enters within the boundaries you set, Geofencing technology will trigger your ad or message directly to that person’s smart phone.
Advantages of Geofencing
- Reaches your target audience when they are most likely to buy
- Allows you to market to people who find your product relevant
- Provides information about consumers’ habits on- and off-line.
- Fully customizable relative to geographical boundary, time frame, marketing material and triggers
- Allows tracking of consumers’ shopping habits and preferred locations
At Gemini, we know that your marketing and advertising dollars need to reach relevant consumers for your business to reach maximum success.
With Geofencing, you no longer waste advertising on the customers who are least likely to be interested in your products or services.
Ask our team of experts
how Geofencing can help you target your marketing